The following policy has been updated. Please read through it carefully.
- Books may be returned to Taylor & Francis Group up to 18 months from the original invoice date.
- Returned books must include a copy of, or reference to, its original invoice. Books returned without corresponding invoice information are investigated and credited according to current invoice terms.
- Returned books must be free from damage and in resalable condition. Highlighted books, books contain writing or otherwise defaced are considered damaged, and ineligible for credit. In this case, Taylor & Francis Group notifies and offers to return the book to the customer. Defective or damaged books must be received by Taylor & Francis Group within 45 days from the invoice date to be eligible for credit.
- Bookstore display copies, or other shelf-worn titles with bent pages, corners, or scratched covers, may be returned for credit.
- Short shipment claims and price and discount discrepancies must be submitted for credit within 90 days from the invoice date.
- Books containing disks must be returned with disks intact.
- Shrink-wrapped books must be returned with shrink wrapping intact.
- Out-of-print books are accepted for return for 180 days after the title is declared out-of-print. Books that are superseded by a new edition are accepted for return for 180 days after the new edition publication date.
- Books not published or distributed by Taylor & Francis Group will be returned at the customer's expense.
Taylor and Francis requires returned shipments adhere to the following industry standards:
- All cartons should weigh less than 40 pounds. Cartons received over the recommended industry weight limit will be returned to customers for re-packaging at their expense.
- Boxes should be clearly marked, i.e., "1 of [total number]" when sending multiple cartons. All packages should contain the customers identifying RMA number and include paper work and/or the invoice.
- Multiple returns with different RMA or Chargeback numbers cannot be combined in the same box. Each shipment must include separate paperwork.
- Any product returned to the customer is at the customer's expense. Fully detailed return shipping information must be provided.
LSC Communications Distribution Center
Taylor and Francis Returns
5550 W 74th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Tel: 800-634-7064 or 859-727-5000
Fax: 800-248-4724 or 859-647-4028