Enter your details
The Macat Library is a new series of short analyses of great academic works.
Each analysis takes an in-depth look at one enduringly influential book or paper – unlocking its ideas, assessing its influences, its ideas and impact, and explaining the underlying critical thinking skills which make it so important.
Offering a brief introduction to the Macat Library series, we have put together this FreeBook which includes excerpts from the following:
- An Analysis of Thomas Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Nick Broten
- An Analysis of Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species by Barbara Britton Wenner
- An Analysis of Simone de Beauvoir's The Second Sex by Kathleen Bryson and Nadezda Josephine Msindai
- An Analysis of W.E.B Du Bois’s The Souls of Black Folk by Jason Xidias
- An Analysis of Sun Tzu’s The Art of War by Ramon Pachedo Pardo
And, as an extra bonus, the collection also includes a 20% discount voucher for use across our whole range of Macat books!
Complete the form and start reading our Macat Library FreeBook today!