Following the the TWS 25th Annual Conference, the winners of the 2018 TWS Wildlife Publication Award were announced with the titles Urban Wildlife Management winner of the Authored book category and Ecology and Conservation of Lesser Prairie-Chickens – winner of the Edited book category
Below are the original six CRC Press titles that had been shortlisted in each category:
• Animal Movement: Statistical Models for Telemetry Data, by Mevin B. Hooten, Devin S. Johnson, Brett T. McClintock, and Juan M. Morales (CRC Press)
• Urban Wildlife Management, by Clark E. Adams (CRC Press) - Winner!
• Wildlife Habitat Management: Concepts and Applications in Forestry, by Brenda C. McComb (CRC Press)
• Carrion Ecology, Evolution, and Their Applications, edited by M. Eric Benbow, Jeffery K. Tomberlin, and Aaron M. Tarone (CRC Press)
• Ecology and Conservation of Lesser Prairie-Chickens, edited by David A. Haukos and Clint W. Boal (CRC Press) - Winner!
• Ecology and Management of Blackbirds (Icteridae) in North America, edited by George M. Linz, Michael L. Avery, and Richard A. Dolbeer (CRC Press)
Urban Wildlife Management, 3rd Edition
Author(s): Clark E. Adams
Cat. #: K24593
Publication Date: April 4th, 2016
Ecology and Conservation of Lesser Prairie-Chickens, 1st Edition
Author(s): David A. Haukos; Clint Boal
Cat. #: K23312
Publication Date: February 16th, 2016