EECERA FREE Sampler and Prize Draw 2019
Enter your details to download your FREE sampler and enter our prize draw
About this sampler
We are pleased to offer you this free collection to download, featuring articles from the European Early Childhood Education Research Journal and chapters from books in the EECERA book series, Towards an Ethical Praxis in Early Childhood
- Early childhood teachers’ work and technology in an era of assessment by Koeun Kim, from the European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, Volume 26, 2018 - Issue 6
- Evaluating innovation and navigating unseen boundaries: systems, processes and people, by Alma Fleet, Katey De Gioia, Lorraine Madden & Anthony Semann, from the European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, Volume 26, 2018 - Issue 1
- Is validation always valid? Cross-cultural complexities of standard-based instruments migrating out of their context by Giulia Pastori & Valentina Pagani, from the European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, Volume 25, 2017 - Issue 5
- The nature and purpose of assessment and evaluation within a participatory pedagogy by Chris Pascal and Tony Bertram, from Assessment and Evaluation for Transformation in Early Childhood, edited by Julia Formosinho, Christine Pascal
- The search for a holistic approach to evaluation by João Formosinho and Júlia Formosinho, from Assessment and Evaluation for Transformation in Early Childhood, edited by Julia Formosinho, Christine Pascal
- Moral Panic – Social and Cultural Values by Christine Stephen and Susan Edwards, from Young Children Playing and Learning in a Digital Age, by Christine Stephen, Susan Edwards
An essential read for researchers, students, policy-makers and professionals working with children today.
Would you like to win up to £150 of Routledge books of your choice?
Then simply select the 'YES' option from the prize draw drop down menu on the form.
One lucky winner will win £150 worth of Routledge books of their choice, while three runners up will recieve £50 worth of Routledge books of their choice.
All prize draw entries must be received by 23 August 2019. Terms and conditions apply.