Rights & Permissions
Taylor & Francis Group publishes Social Science and Humanities books under the Routledge, Focal Press and Psychology Press imprints. Our Science, Technology and Medical books are published by the CRC Press and Productivity Press imprints. Our quality peer-reviewed journals are published under the Routledge and Taylor & Francis imprints. The newest part of the group, Cogent OA, offers a purely open access program.
All material published by Taylor & Francis Group and its imprints is protected under international copyright and intellectual property laws and we ask you to respect this when using our content.
Prior written consent is required if you wish to reproduce any of our material. Please be aware that there may be fees involved when material held under copyright is reproduced or translated.
Please note that:
- Licences and permissions cannot be granted verbally.
- Taylor & Francis Group may not be the copyright holder of the extract or work you wish to use, even if the work was originally published by us. This is often the case with edited anthologies, as well as all illustrations, diagrams, and figures. Please check the copyrights or acknowledgment pages before making your request.
If you are seeking permission to use material from a Taylor & Francis Group book (incorporating the Routledge, Focal Press, Psychology Press, CRC Press and Productivity Press imprints) in English or another language for any of the reasons below:
- Permission to use or republish a small selection of text, chapters, figures, tables, illustrations or images from a Taylor & Francis book.
- A Taylor & Francis Group book author seeking permission to reuse your own material in another publication.
- Permission to use material from a Taylor & Francis Group book in an academic dissertation or thesis.
You can apply in the following ways:
Option A: Submit your request via the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) permissions clearing service at http://www.copyright.com
Copyright Clearance Center (CCC)
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
Tel: +1 (978) 646 2600
e-mail: [email protected]
Option B: Submit your request via the Publisher's Licensing Services (PLS) permissions clearing service, PLSClear https://plsclear.com/
If for any reason permission for your requested title is not available from the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) or PLSClear or the type of use you are requesting is not covered by these services please download and complete the form below and send it to the e-mail address indicated at the bottom of the form.
Please note however that the CCC and PLSClear are the quickest and most efficient ways of securing permission for Taylor & Francis book content and our permissions team may require up to four weeks to process and respond to requests sent to us directly.
Commercial publishing houses, university presses and companies and organisations wanting to translate and publish a Taylor & Francis book in its entirety, acquire English reprint rights, audio or film rights or any other subsidiary rights can contact our rights sales team using the contact details below.
Please note that in the case of translation rights enquiries the Taylor & Francis rights sales team does not deal directly with individual translators. We advise individual translators to identify and contact a suitable foreign language publisher for their proposed translation and then ask this publisher to contact the Taylor & Francis rights team directly using the contact details provided below.
For books published under our Routledge, Focal Press and Psychology Press imprints please contact:
- Adele Parker, Head of Rights, UK for enquiries from Western Europe (excluding France, Greece, Spain and Portugal), Scandinavia, and Japan. Also, all enquiries for audiobooks, book clubs, film rights, English language reprints and digital coursepack licences.
- Tim Spanner, Rights & Permissions Manager, UK for enquiries from Spanish speaking Latin America, Spain, Brazil and Portugal.
- Constance Govindin, Senior Rights Executive for enquiries from France, Greece, Middle East, Israel and Turkey.
- Michael Gibbons, Rights Executive for enquiries from Korea and Eastern Europe.
- Hansen Lim, Rights Licensing and Sales Executive for enquiries from Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Mailing Address (for Routledge, Focal Press and Psychology Press rights enquiries):
Adele Parker, Head of Rights, UK
Taylor & Francis Group
3 Park Square, Milton Park,
Abingdon OX14 4RN
Tel: +44 207 017 6000
For books published under our CRC Press and Productivity Press imprints (including books previously published by Garland Science) please contact:
- Betty Sheehan, Rights Manager, US for enquiries from Western Europe (excluding Spain and Portugal), Scandinavia, Korea, Middle East, Israel and Turkey. Also, all enquiries for database and digital coursepack licensing as well as film, reprint and book club requests.
- Lenna Stites, Rights Associate, US for enquiries from Spanish speaking Latin America, Spain, Brazil, Portugal, Eastern Europe, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. Also, all enquiries for audio rights.
Mailing Address (for CRC Press and Productivity Press rights enquiries):
Betty Sheehan, Rights Manager, US
Taylor & Francis Group LLC.
52 Vanderbilt Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Telephone: +1 917 351 7145
For all Chinese language requests please contact:
- Daisy Li, Rights Executive for CRC Press (including books previously published under our Garland Science imprint), Productivity Press, Focal Press, and Routledge Built Environment titles, for enquiries for Simplified Chinese rights in Mainland China.
- Yaxi Yin, Rights Executive for Routledge HSS (Humanities/Education/Social Sciences/Behavioural Sciences), including Psychology Press titles, for enquiries for Simplified Chinese rights in Mainland China.
- Summer Liu, Rights Manager, all China rights business requests, and Complex Chinese (both Routledge and CRC Press) enquiries from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau.
Mailing Address (for all Chinese language requests):
Taylor & Francis Group China
Room 2103 Culture Square
Jia#59 Zhongguancun St