Rights & Permissions
Taylor & Francis Group publishes Social Science and Humanities books under the Routledge, Focal Press and Psychology Press imprints. Our Science, Technology and Medical books are published by the CRC Press and Productivity Press imprints. Our quality peer-reviewed journals are published under the Routledge and Taylor & Francis imprints. The newest part of the group, Cogent OA, offers a purely open access program.
All material published by Taylor & Francis Group and its imprints is protected under international copyright and intellectual property laws and we ask you to respect this when using our content.
Prior written consent is required if you wish to reproduce any of our material. Please be aware that there may be fees involved when material held under copyright is reproduced or translated.
Please note that:
- Licences and permissions cannot be granted verbally.
- Taylor & Francis Group may not be the copyright holder of the extract or work you wish to use, even if the work was originally published by us. This is often the case with edited anthologies, as well as all illustrations, diagrams, and figures. Please check the copyrights or acknowledgment pages before making your request.
If you are seeking permission to use a small selection of text, chapters, figures, tables, illustrations or images from a Taylor & Francis book (incorporating the Routledge, Focal Press, Psychology Press, CRC Press and Productivity Press imprints) be this in English or another language, please contact our books permissions team with your request following the process outlined below:
Step 1: Please send your request via the Copyright Clearance Center’s permissions clearing service:
Step 2: If your requested title is not available from the Copyright Clearance Center please download and complete the form below and send it to the e-mail address indicated at the bottom of the form.
T&F Books Permissions Request Form
Commercial publishing houses, university presses and companies and organisations wanting to translate and publish a Taylor & Francis book in its entirety, acquire English reprint rights, audio or film rights or any other subsidiary rights can contact our rights sales team using the contact details below.
Please note that in the case of translation rights enquiries the Taylor & Francis rights sales team does not deal directly with individual translators. We advise individual translators to identify and contact a suitable foreign language publisher for their proposed translation and then ask this publisher to contact the Taylor & Francis rights team directly using the contact details provided below.
For books published under our Routledge, Focal Press and Psychology Press imprints please contact:
- Adele Parker, Head of Rights, UK for enquiries from Western Europe (excluding Spain and Portugal), Scandinavia, and Japan. Also all enquiries for audiobooks, book clubs, film rights, English language reprints and digital coursepack licences.
- Tim Spanner, Rights & Permissions Manager, UK for enquiries from Spanish speaking Latin America, Spain, Brazil and Portugal.
- Constance Govindin, Senior Rights Executive for enquiries from France, Middle East, Israel and Turkey.
- Michael Gibbons, Rights Executive for enquiries from Korea and Eastern Europe.
- Hansen Lim, Rights Licensing and Sales Executive for enquiries from Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Mailing Address (for Routledge, Focal Press and Psychology Press rights enquiries):
Adele Parker, Head of Rights, UK
Taylor & Francis Group
3 Park Square, Milton Park,
Abingdon OX14 4RN
Tel: +44 207 017 6000
For books published under our CRC Press imprint (excluding medical and veterinary titles) please contact:
Betty Sheehan, Rights Manager, US
For CRC Press Medical and Veterinary and Productivity Press titles as well as books previously published under our Garland Science imprint, please contact:
Lenna Stites, Rights Associate
Mailing Address (for CRC Press and Productivity Press rights enquiries):
Betty Sheehan, Rights Manager, US
Taylor & Francis Group LLC.
52 Vanderbilt Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Telephone: +1 917 351 7145
For all Chinese language requests please contact:
- Summer Liu, Rights Manager, China for all requests from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau and all annotation project enquiries.
- Daisy Li, Rights Executive for CRC Press (including books previously published under our Garland Science imprint) and Productivity Press enquiries for Simplified Chinese rights in Mainland China.
- Yaxi Yin, Rights Executive for Routledge, Focal Press and Psychology Press enquiries for Simplified Chinese rights in Mainland China.
Mailing Address (for all Chinese language requests):
Taylor & Francis Group China
Room 2102-2103 Culture Square
Jia#59 Zhongguancun St