Workshop: PROJECTS PULL PEOPLE
Learn and practice a 5 Step model for Engaging, Involving and Motivating employees. By using these 5 simple steps during your daily shop walks or healthcare rounds, you will see engaged employees actively implementing their own improvement projects, motivated employees forming their own teams, and involved employees giving you status updates on the project progress.
Key Learning Objectives - How to:
1. Take engagement to the next level, beyond engagement surveys with improvement projects.
2. Create projects that PULL people.
3. Use a 5-Step Method to Engage, Involve and Motivate Employees.
4. Add the 5-Step Method into Leader Standard Work.
5. Conduct a painless "mini-performance review" by taking a Gemba walk with the boss.
6. Ten "Pinch Point Warnings"
7. Ten "Engagement WD-40 Tips"