CRC PRESS AT THE AESTHETIC MEETING 2015
Related Subjects: Medicine
May 11, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 6, 2015
CRC Press Presents New Advances in Skin Care, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at The Aesthetic Meeting 2015
BOCA RATON, Fla., USA, May 10, 2015—CRC Press, a leading science, technology and medical publisher, is pleased to announce the release of the following new plastic surgery books at The Aesthetic Meeting 2015:
• “Operative Procedures in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery”
• “Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in Asians: Principles and Techniques, Two-Volume Set”
• “Comprehensive Cleft Care: Family Edition”
• “The Art of Skin Health Restoration and Rejuvenation, Second Edition”
More than 1,800 US and international aesthetic plastic surgeons are expected to attend the meeting which will be held on May 14-19, 2015 at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal in Canada. Conference attendees will have the opportunity to be the first to preview these new titles. Stop by CRC Press booth 2700 to preview them or simply visit www.crcpress.com.
Read About New Advances in Skin Care, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Below is a brief summary of these titles along with free sample chapters. Advance copies can be purchased with a 15 percent discount by using promo code EMP83.
• Operative Procedures in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to the most common plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive procedures. No other resource in the field provides such a detailed description of commonly performed operations in one place. Read a sample chapter.
• Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in Asians: Principles and Techniques offers a comprehensive guide to all aspects of cosmetic surgery in Asian patients, focusing on the differences in surgical techniques and general principles when treating these patients. Read a sample chapter.
• Comprehensive Cleft Care: Family Edition provides families with important information to help them fully understand their child’s cleft lip or cleft palate condition and its treatment. Read a sample chapter.
• The Art of Skin Health Restoration and Rejuvenation presents a comprehensive review of Dr. Zein Obagi’s renowned skin care regimens and his techniques for revitalizing skin. Read a sample chapter.
To see our full list of Plastic Surgery titles, please click here.
Journalists can request review copies of our titles by contacting Nally.email@example.com.
About CRC Press: CRC Press is a premier publisher of science, technology and medical reference books, textbooks and online content, reaching around the globe to collect essential reference material and the latest advances for researchers, academics, professionals and students. CRC Press is a member of Taylor & Francis Group, an Informa business. For more information, visit www.crcpress.com.
For more information contact:
6000 Broken Sound Parkway, NW, Suite 300 • Boca Raton, FL 33487
Tel: 561.361.6026 • www.crcpress.com