Thomas R Hagley
Published August 15, 2005
Textbook - 304 Pages
ISBN 9780205461011 - CAT# Y204758
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
SAVE ~$18.39 on each
Writing Winning Proposals: PR Cases shows readers how to develop successful public relations plans and allows them to apply their skills in ten diverse, real-world cases. Information is presented from the perspective of those who review public relations plans, so it shows specifically what plan reviewers want to see in a plan and how they want the information presented.
Foreword by Glen T. Cameron, Ph.D.
1. Understanding Why Planning is Important and How it Relates to Public Relations.
2. Meeting the Challenges of the Planning Environment.
3. Writing and Leading With Integrity.
4. Beginning the Planning Process With Accountability.
5. Learning the Components of a Public Relations Plan and Rules for Writing Them; Model Student Plan.
6. Applying Public Relations Planning to 10 Real World Cases, Each With Six Different Writing Assignments.
7. Samples of Effective Public Relations Writing.
We provide complimentary e-inspection copies of primary textbooks to instructors considering our books for course adoption.