John C. Russ
December 19, 2006
by CRC Press
Reference - 832 Pages - 2006 Color & 2006 B/W Illustrations
ISBN 9780849372544 - CAT# 7254
What’s new in the Fifth Edition?
· A new chapter on the human visual process that explains which visual cues elicit a response from the viewer
· Description of the latest hardware and software for image acquisition and printing, reflecting the proliferation of the digital camera
· New material on multichannel images, including a major section on principal components analysis
· Expanded sections on deconvolution, extended dynamic range images, and image enlargement and interpolation
· More than 600 new and revised figures and illustrations for a total of more than 2000 illustrations
· 20% more references to the most up-to-date literature
Written in a relaxed and reader-friendly style, The Image Processing Handbook, Fifth Edition guides you through the myriad tools available for image processing and helps you understand how to select and apply each one.