Raquel Aparcida Domingues, Daniel Henrique do Amaral Corrêa
Apple Academic Press
August 30, 2020 Forthcoming
Reference - 312 Pages - 84 B/W Illustrations
ISBN 9781771888684 - CAT# K451446
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
SAVE ~$31.99 on each
Semiconducting polymers are of great interest for applications in electroluminescent devices, solar cells, batteries, and diodes. This volume, Semiconducting Polymers: Synthesis and Photophysics Properties, provides a thorough introduction to the basic concepts of the photophysics of semiconducting polymers, as well as a description of the principal polymerization methods for luminescent polymers.
Divided into two main sections, the book first introduces the advances made in polymer synthesis, and then goes on to focus on the photophysics aspects, also exploring how new advances in the area of controlled syntheses of semiconducting polymers are applied. An understanding of the photophysics process in this kind of material requires some knowledge of many different terms in this field, so a chapter on basics aspects is included.
1. Polymerization Methods for Luminescent Polymers
Débora A. Ribeiro et al.
2. Photophysics: Basic Concepts
José C. Germino and Luís G. T. A. Duarte
3. Theoretical Aspects of Semiconducting Polymers
Cristina A. Barboza and Rodrigo A. Mendes
4. Photoluminescence and Electroluminescence in Semiconducting Polymers
Andreia de Morais et al.
5. Photophysical Properties of Polythiophenes
Flávio S. Freitas and Rafael F. C. Neves
6. Photophysical Properties of Polyfluorenes
Gustavo T. Valente and Nirton C. S. Vieira
7. Photophysical Properties of Poly(p-phenylene vinylene)
Roberson S. Polli and Raquel A. Domingues