Published December 4, 2015
Reference - 2290 Pages
ISBN 9781138184848 - CAT# Y220755
Series: Routledge Library Editions: T. S. Eliot
This set reissues 10 books on T. S. Eliot originally published between 1952 and 1991. The volumes examine many of Eliot’s most respected works, including his Four Quartets and The Waste Land. As well as exploring Eliot’s work, this collection also provides a comprehensive analysis of the man behind the poetry, particularly in Frederick Tomlin’s T. S. Eliot: A Friendship. This set will be of particular interest to students of literature.
1. Word Unheard: A Guide Through Eliot's 'Four Quartets'
2. Yeats, Eliot, Pound and the Politics of Poetry: Richest to Richest
3. The English Eliot: Dream, Language and Landscape in 'Four Quartets'
4. T. S. Eliot's Romantic Dilemma: Tradition's Anti-Traditional Elements
5. T.S. Eliot and the Romantic Critical Tradition
6. The Poetry of T. S. Eliot
7. Poetry and Belief in the Work of T. S. Eliot (Revised Edition)
8. The Waste Land
9 T.S. Eliot: A Friendship
10. T.S. Eliot Between Two Worlds: A Reading of T.S. Eliot's Poetry and Plays