Gabriele Abels, Anna-Lena Hogenauer
Published June 13, 2018
Reference - 156 Pages
ISBN 9781138542044 - CAT# K375213
Series: Library of Legislative Studies
The chapters in this book were originally published in a special issue of The Journal of Legislative Studies.
1. Regional parliaments in the EU multilevel parliamentary system
Peter Bursens & Anna-Lena Högenauer
2. Regional parliamentary empowerment in EU affairs. Building an analytical framework
3. Mandating – a likely scrutiny instrument for regional parliaments in EU affairs?
4. Regional parliaments questioning EU affairs
5. Spokes in the wheel. European affairs and the parliamentary administration of German Landtage
Aron Buzogány & Jens Häsing
6. Belgian regional parliaments and the European Union: an analysis of parliamentary scrutiny in agricultural and environmental policies
François Randour & Wouter Wolfs
7. Parliamentary scrutiny as a function of interparliamentary cooperation among subnational parliaments
Annegret Eppler & Andreas Maurer
8. Conclusion: regional parliaments – a distinct role in the EU?
Anna-Lena Högenauer & Gabriele Abels