Published January 5, 2001
Reference - 384 Pages
ISBN 9781563272424 - CAT# PP7242
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
SAVE ~$16.19 on each
Part I explains the fundamental concepts of TPM, including the six basic principles of TPM, the goals of TPM, cultural changes resulting from TPM, and the keys to successful implementation. Part II the heart of the book describes, in step-by-step detail, the evolution of Agilent's TPM program. Each phase is clearly defined and demonstrated; the working tools and systems developed by the Agilent TPM team in the process are discussed at length. To conclude, Part III focuses on developing a vision and a strategy for your own successful TPM program.
Replete with annotated photographs and illustrations documenting Agilent's successful program, Practical TPM: Successful Equipment Management at Agilent Technologies offers an invaluable roadmap to TPM implementation.
The book covers:
For a PDF file with the preface and table of contents click here.
For a PDF file with the first chapter click here.
1. TPM Fundamentals
2. Improving Machine Performance
3. The Team Approach
4. Step 1: Restore Equipment to "New" Condition
5. Step 2: Identify Complete Maintenance Plans
6. Step 3: Implement Maintenance Plans with Precision
7. Step 4: Prevent Recurring Machine Failures
8. Step 5: Improve Machine Productivity
9. Vision, Strategy and Tactical Plan
10. Focusing Machine Improvement Activities
11. Improvement Metrics
12. Managing New Behaviors
13. Team Activity Boards
14. Sustaining TPM Changes
15. Final Thoughts