Brojo Kishore Mishra, Raghvendra Kumar
Apple Academic Press
April 4, 2020 Forthcoming
Reference - 265 Pages - 7 Color & 75 B/W Illustrations
ISBN 9781771888646 - CAT# K450766
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
SAVE ~$33.99 on each
This volume, Natural Language Processing in Artificial Intelligence, focuses on natural language processing (NLP), artificial intelligence (AI), and allied areas. The book delves into natural language processing, which enables communication between people and computers and automatic translation to facilitate easy interaction with others around the world. It discusses theoretical work and advanced applications, approaches, and techniques for computational models of information and how it presented by language (artificial, human, or natural in other ways). It looks at intelligent natural language processing and related models of thought, mental states, reasoning, and other cognitive processes. It explores the difficult problems and challenges related to partiality, under specification, and context-dependency, which are signature features of information in nature and natural languages.
1. A Survey on Social Business Intelligence: A Case Study of Applications of Dynamic Social Networks for Decision Making
Subrata Paul, Chandan Koner, and Anirban Mitra
2. Critical Concepts and Techniques for Information Retrieval Systems
Mohd Shahid Husain
3. Futurity of Translation Algorithms for Neural Machine Translation (NMT) and Its Vision
K. Mandal et al.
4. Role of Machine Learning and Application toward Information Retrieval in Clouds
Mishra Sambit Kumar, Mishra Brojo Kishore, and Prasad Suman Sourav
5. Ontology-Based Information Retrieval and Matching in IoT Applications
M. Lawanya Shri et al.
6. Parts-of-Speech Tagging in NLP: Utility, Types, and Some Popular PoS Taggers
Soumitra Ghosh and Brojo Kishore Mishra
7. Text Mining
S. Karthikeyan et al.
8. A Brief Overview of Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence
Sushree Bibhuprada B. Priyadarshini, Amiya Bhusan Bagjadab, and Brojo Kishore Mishra
9. Use of Machine Learning and a Natural Language Processing Approach for Detecting Phishing Attacks
Chandrakanta Mahanty, Devpriya Panda, and Brojo Kishore Mishra
10. Role of Computational Intelligence in Natural Language Processing
Bishwa Ranjan Das and Brojokishore Mishra