Rajesh Singh Tomar, Anurag Jyoti, Shuchi Kaushik
Apple Academic Press
January 15, 2020 Forthcoming
Reference - 234 Pages - 6 Color & 19 B/W Illustrations
ISBN 9781771888240 - CAT# K424898
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
SAVE ~$29.99 on each
This new book, Nanobiotechnology: Concepts and Applications in Health, Agriculture, and Environment, presents a broad conceptual overview regarding the synthesis, applications, and toxicological aspects of nanobiotechnology. It focuses on the entrance into and interaction of nanomaterials in the human body, which has generated intense scientific curiosity, attracting much attention as well as increasing concern from the nanomaterial-based industries and academia across the world.
This book looks at the scientific aspects of nanomaterials used in many applications of biosciences, taking an interdisciplinary approach that encompasses medicine, biology, pharmacy, physics, chemistry, engineering, nanotechnology, and materials science.
The volume covers the basics of nanosciences and nanotechnology; different schemes and routes of synthesis; and various biological applications, including sensing, medicine, drug delivery systems, and remediation. Further, special chapters will be devoted to nanotoxicology and the developing risk factors associated with nanosized particles during use along with the ethical issues related to nanobiotechnology.
1. Nano-Biotechnology: An Ocean of Opportunities
Mala Trivedi et al.
2. Nanomaterials: Novel Preparation Routes, Characterizations, and Applications
Juhi Saxena and Anupam Jyoti
3. Nano-Biomedicine: A Next Generation Tool for Effective and Safe Therapy
Vikas Shrivastava, Pallavi Singh Chauhan, and Rajesh Singh Tomar
4. Nanotheranostics: Next Generation Diagnosis and Therapy for Cancer
Sharmistha Banerjee, Shuchi Kaushik, and Rajesh Singh Tomar
5. Recent Advancement of Nanobiotechnology in Cancer Treatment
6. Role of Nanoparticles in Common Cereals
Raghvendra Kumar Mishra, Arunchand Rayaroth, and Rajesh Singh Tomar
7. Nanotoxicology: A Threat to Human Health and Environment
Sushmita Shrivastava and Rajesh Singh Tomar
8. Impact of Nanotoxicity on Human Health: An Overview
Bharti Prakash and S. Mathur
9. Nanomaterials: Properties, Synthesis, Characterizations, and Toxicities
Mohit Agarwal et al.
10. Nanoparticles: Method of Production and Future Prospective
Neha Sharma and D. S. Rathore
11. Nanoinformatics: An Emerging Trend in Cancer Therapeutics
Medha Pandya et al.
12. Thin Films: An Overview
13. Pharmaceuticals Polymers in Medicine
Divya Singh and Narendra Pal Singh Chauhan
14. Utilizing Nanotechnology for Environmental Cleaning
Kuldip Dwivedi, Shivani Yadav, and V. K. Yadav
15. Implementation of Nanotechnology in Agriculture System: A Current Perspective
Raghvendra Saxena, Manish Kumar, and Rajesh Singh Tomar