A practical guide for providers and administrators in the health industry, this stimulating volume explains how to effectively use a variety of marketing practices such as advertising, public relations, fund raising, and “word of mouth” from satisfied clients.
Table of Contents
- Some Key Aspects of Utilizing Marketing Consultants for Group Practices
- A Legal Viewpoint on Marketing for Group Practices
- Marketing Planning for Group Practices
- Differences in Marketing a New Practice Versus Marketing an Established Practice
- Preparing the Financial/Business Plan for Marketing the Group Practice
- Building a New or Better Image for Your Practice Through Solid Media Relations (Public Relations and Publicity)
- Professional Advertising--How Professional Is It?
- How to Promote and Advertise a New or Existing Clinic
- Basic Marketing Research for the Group Practice or, What on Earth Is Targeting and Why Should I Care?
- The Best Malpractice Insurance of Them All: Consumer Satisfaction
- Physician Recruiting for Group Practices
- The PPO: How to Market It and to Whom