THE CLASSIC guide to develop a marketing plancompletely updated!
The newly revised Marketing Planning Guide, Third Edition is the step-by-step guide that gives you the tools to prepare an effective marketing plan for a company, product, or service. With over 50 pages of updated material, this classic textbook has the solid foundation of knowledge and philosophy of the previous editions while adding essential new information on Internet marketing, business ethics, and an illustrative sample business plan. Worksheets at the end of each chapter guide you in creating your own planonce all the worksheets are completed you will have roughed out your own complete marketing plan. The accompanying instructor's package includes a helpful manual, a detailed sample course syllabus, and a test bank featuring a multiple-choice and true-false questions for each chapter with answers.
This edition of the Marketing Planning Guide contains clear tables and diagrams, is fully referenced, and has updated examples for easy understanding of concepts. It shows how to:
- analyze the market, consumers, the competition, and opportunities
- develop strategy and marketing objectives
- make product, place, promotional, and price decisions
- realize the financial impact of marketing strategies
- implement, audit, and control your marketing plan
And now the Marketing Planning Guide, Third Edition is updated to include:
- extensive information on Internet marketing
- new examples illustrating the process
- a complete sample marketing plan
- end of chapter worksheets providing step-by-step instructions
- Internet data sources
This is the definitive book for marketing professionals who want to use a hands on approach for learning the planning process. It will guide anyone through the steps of preparing an effective marketing plan.