Roger Eston, Thomas Reilly
Published August 2, 2001
Textbook - 362 Pages
ISBN 9780415251860 - CAT# RU22543
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
For Librarians Available on Taylor & Francis eBooks >>
SAVE ~$32.00 on each
This is a combined set of the two fully revised and updated manuals Kinanthropometry and Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual: Tests, Procedures and Data. The in-depth analyses of anthropometry and exercise physiology are presented in one volume for the first time.
Physiology and practical work is now a compulsory element of sports and exercise science. These texts have been developed as key resources for lecturers and students of kinanthropometry, sports science, human movement and exercise physiology.
The well-illustrated manuals provide:
* help in planning and conduct of practical sessions
* comprehensive theoretical background on each topic and up-to-date information so that there is no need for additional reading
* seven entirely new chapters providing a balance between kinanthropometry and physiology
* eleven stand-alone chapters in each volume enabling the reader to pick out topics of interest in any order
* a wide range of supporting diagrams, photographs and tables.
A complete one-stop resource, this set presents laboratory procedures next to real-life practical examples, each supported with appropriate data. In addition, each chapter is supplemented by a complete review of contemporary literature, as well as theoretical overviews, offering an excellent basic introduction to each topic.
We provide complimentary e-inspection copies of primary textbooks to instructors considering our books for course adoption.