Published May 17, 1999
Textbook - 196 Pages
ISBN 9780582356368 - CAT# Y159666
Series: Feminist Perspectives
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
For Librarians Available on Taylor & Francis eBooks >>
2. Analysing Language from a Feminist Perspective
3. Language, Thought and Reality: Feminist Perspectives
4. Gender in the English Language: an Exploration
5. Language in Use: Feminist Perspectives
6. Gender and Language use: the Evidence
7. The Dual Cultures Approach
8. Conclusions: Changing Language, Changing the World?
References, Glossary, Index
We provide complimentary e-inspection copies of primary textbooks to instructors considering our books for course adoption.