Alex Gorod, Vernon Ireland, Indra Gunawan, Leonie Hallo
October 9, 2019 Forthcoming
Reference - 320 Pages
ISBN 9780367185916 - CAT# K416730
Series: Complex and Enterprise Systems Engineering
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
SAVE ~$17.99 on each
This book enhances learning about complex project management principles and practices through introduction and discussion of a portfolio of tools presented as an evolving toolbox. Throughout the book, industry practitioners examine the toolsets that are part of the toolbox to develop a broader understanding of complex project management challenges and the available tools to address them. This approach establishes a dynamic, structured platform for a comprehensive analysis and assessment of the modern, rapidly changing, multifaceted business environment to teach the next generation of project managers to successfully cope with the ever increasing complexity of the 21st century.
2. Project Management Challenges in 21st Century.
3. Evolving Project Management Toolbox.
4. Toolset 1 - Case Studies.
5 Toolset 2 - Modeling and Simulation. 5. Toolset 3 – Visualization.
6. Toolset 4 - Systemic Risk Management.
7. Toolset 5 - Enterprise Governance.
8. Toolset 6 - Education and Professional Development Portfolio.
9. Toolset 7 - Systems Thinking and Systems Engineering.
10. Toolset 8 - Systemic Negotiation.
11. Toolset 9 - Artificial Intelligence.
12. Toolset 10 - Adaptive Capacity: Agility and Resilience.
13. Toolset 11 - Integrated Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM).
14. Toolset 12 - Collaborative and Collective Leadership/Leading Under Uncertainty.
15. Toolset 13 - Systemic Innovation.
16. Concluding Remarks