Published October 14, 2019
Reference - 760 Pages
ISBN 9780367175115 - CAT# K413770
Series: Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
SAVE ~$275.00 on each
Europa's comprehensive survey of Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia.
Leading authorities on the region analyze topics of regional importance.
Chapters on each country, containing:
- essays on its recent history and economy, and a chronology of events
- an extensive statistical survey of economic indicators
- a comprehensive directory of the most significant political, commercial and cultural institutions
- a bibliography of books concerned with the country's history, politics and economy
- detailed coverage of the self-proclaimed secessionist territories of the region, including, for the first time, chronologies of events.
Who's Who in Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia
- biographical information on more than 150 leading political figures in the region
- a directory of major international organizations and research institutes concerned with the region
- select bibliographies of books and periodicals.