Published October 19, 2017
Reference - 790 Pages
ISBN 9781857438826 - CAT# Y310576
Series: Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
SAVE ~$255.00 on each
Europa's comprehensive survey of Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia.
Leading authorities on the region analyze topics of regional importance.
Chapters on each country, containing:
- essays on its recent history and economy, and a chronology of events
- an extensive statistical survey of economic indicators
- a comprehensive directory of the most significant political, commercial and cultural institutions
- a bibliography of books concerned with the country's history, politics and economy
- detailed coverage of the self-proclaimed secessionist territories of the region, including, for the first time, chronologies of events.
Who's Who in Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia
- biographical information on more than 150 leading political figures in the region
- a directory of major international organizations and research institutes concerned with the region
- select bibliographies of books and periodicals.