March 7, 2019 Forthcoming
Reference - 432 Pages - 419 B/W Illustrations
ISBN 9781466597761 - CAT# K20853
Series: Series in Materials Science and Engineering
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
SAVE ~$29.99 on each
This book offers a timely and complete overview on chemical vapour deposition (CVD) and its variants for the processing of nanoparticles, nanowires, nanotubes, nanocomposite coatings, thin and thick films, and composites. Chapters discuss key aspects, from processing, material structure and properties to practical use, cost considerations, versatility, and sustainability. The author presents a comprehensive overview of CVD and its potential in producing high performance, cost-effective nanomaterials and thin and thick films.
Kwang-Leong Choy is the Director of the UCL Centre for Materials Discovery and Professor of Materials Discovery in the Institute for Materials Discovery at the University College London. She earned her D.Phil. from the University of Oxford, and is the recipient of numerous honors including the Hetherington Prize, Oxford Metallurgical Society Award, and Grunfeld Medal and Prize from the Institute of Materials (UK). She is an elected fellow of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining, and the Royal Society of Chemistry.
2. CVD of ultrafine particles
3. CVD of nanowires and nanotubes, mass production and industrialization
4. CVD of flat monolayer of 2D atomics honeycomb structure and their applications
5. CVD of superlattice films and their applications
6. CVD of films and coating
7. CVD of nanocomposite coatings
8. Chemical vapour infiltration (CVI) of composites and their applications