Rashmi Agrawal, Jyotir Moy Chatterjee, Abhishek Kumar, Pramod Singh Rathore
Apple Academic Press
September 15, 2020 Forthcoming
Reference - 250 Pages - 4 Color & 42 B/W Illustrations
ISBN 9781771888998 - CAT# K463051
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
SAVE ~$33.99 on each
This new volume, Blockchain Technology in Business and Healthcare: Opportunities and Innovation, focuses on the use of blockchain in two specific areas, as reflected in the title. The increasing use and application of blockchain technology is changing business and the healthcare industry.
The authors attempt to show how the digital future will be shaped by emerging blockchain technology. The book explains the fundamentals of blockchain and how this technology revolutionizes transactions and business networks. They also discuss the important differences between “blockchain” and “blockchain for business” and what makes blockchain an ideal solution for streamlining business networks. It will provide better understanding of how digital currency processes information using complex networks. This book also explores the links between blockchain, information technology, cryptography, and computer science applications in the healthcare sector in a broad perspective.
This book is primarily aimed at those involved in research who want an introduction to the technology, how it works, the major types of blockchain out there, and information getting started with using blockchain technology your organization.
1. Introduction to Blockchain Technology
P. Srinivas Kumar et al.
2. Theories of Blockchain and Evolution: Applications with Blockchain Techniques
3. Blockchain Technology: A Concerning Agreement Algorithms Used in Blockchain
Bharat Singh, Pramod Singh Rathore, and Vishal Dutt
4. Blockchain in Healthcare
5. Integration of Blockchain in the Medical Healthcare System
Rani Kumari, Parmanand, and Pramod Singh Rathore
6. Blockchain Technology in Healthcare
Anita Khosla, Shruti Vashist, and Geeta Nijhawan
7. Blockchain in Healthcare: Opportunities in Healthcare Domain by Using Blockchain
Tapasya Sharma, Fatima Mujahid, and Himanshu Panseja
8. Business Innovation through Blockchain
Yogesh Sharma and B. Balamurugan
9. Blockchain Utilization in Crowdsensing, Cyber Physical Systems, Cloud Computing, Edge Computing, and Social Networks
Manju Payal et al.
10. Securing Information through Blockchain with a Secured Channel
T. V. M. Sairam et al.
11. Attacks in Blockchain Technology
Palvadi Srinivas Kumar et al.