Nelu Grinberg, Peter W. Carr
June 3, 2020 Forthcoming
Reference - 304 Pages - 12 Color & 45 B/W Illustrations
ISBN 9780367456122 - CAT# 349400
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
SAVE ~$40.00 on each
For more than five decades, scientists and researchers have relied on the Advances in Chromatography series for the most up-to date information on a wide range of developments in chromatographic methods and applications. The clear presentation of topics and vivid illustrations for which this series has become known makes the material accessible and engaging to analytical, biochemical, organic, polymer, and pharmaceutical chemists at all levels of technical skill. This volume considers the achievements and legacy of Lloyd R. Snider in separation science and analytical chemistry.
• Provides a historical perspective of the evolution of SMB technology together with a theoretical analysis of the most relevant underlying phenomena.
• Presents a brief survey of the polar columns suitable for HILIC separations and pays special attention to the role of the mobile phase in RP and HILIC modes.
• Describes recent strategies of method development in Kosmotropic chromatography.
• Surveys the many approaches to avert the effects of temperature in reversed-phase liquid chromatographic separations.
• Reviews separation of isotopic compounds by HPLC in relation to the advances of columns and stationary phases.