August 15, 2019 Forthcoming
Reference - 250 Pages
ISBN 9780367029296 - CAT# K405322
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy
This reference work examines how human thought processes and emotion can be captured by artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms and code. It provides a theoretical framework and demonstrates how code can be generate on the basis of the framework. The book discusses at a high-level human nature, thinking, and emotions. It then examines more deeply introspection as a technique in the development of new AI technologies. At the core of this book is a set of novel AI algorithms based on human introspection and emotion.
1. Overview of the State of AI.
2. Critical Thinking about AI.
3. Human Intelligence.
4. Preconceptions and Assumptions.
5. The Argument for Using Introspection in AI.
6. Anthropic AI .
7. Subjectivity and Introspection in AI Development.
8. The Proposed Methodology.
9. The Benefits of Using Introspection.
10. Implementing the Methodology.
11. Algorithms and Examples.
12 Data Types and Example.