Oncology research and practice in lung cancer continues to develop rapidly. This latest edition of Lung Cancer Therapy Annual briefs the oncology community with a review of the recent literature, emphasizing the therapeutic aspects.
It offers an update of the impact that this information will have on the day-to-day management of the lung cancer patient.
New to the Seventh Edition:
Additional topics include:
2. Prevention, early detection, and screening
4. Histopathology and molecular pathology
5. Oncogenic driver mutations
6. First line therapy of advanced non-small cell lung cancer without activating EGFR mutation
7. First line therapy of advanced non-small cell lung cancer with activating EGFR mutation
8. Second line therapy of non-small cell lung cancer
9. Adjuvant and neoadjuvant therapy of non-small cell lung cancer
10. Advances in surgery of lung cancer
11. Advances in radiotherapy of lung cancer
12. Small cell lung cancer
Rolf A. Stahel, M.D. is head of the Center for Lung and Thoracic Oncology and Senior Staff Physician at the Clinic of Oncology, University Hospital of Zürich as well as Titular Professor of Medicine at the University of Zürich, Switzerland. He is certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology by both the American and Swiss Board. His major interest is thoracic oncology, including multidisciplinary treatment approaches, translational research, and targeted therapy.