This collection demonstrates that parallel and interactive graphics and visualization continue to be very active research areas. Issues such as visualizing large data sets and high quality rendering of dynamic models pose many new challenges yet to be solved that continue to push the frontiers and will provide us with interesting research questions for many years to come.
• Hardware and software for real-time ray tracing
• Visualization systems for scientific visualization
• Interactive parallel graphics
• Parallelism for data modeling tasks
• Integrating parallel graphics and parallel computations
• Large volume visualization
• Parallel ray tracing
The 7th Eurographics Symposium on Parallel Graphics and Visualization took place May 20-21, 2007 in Lugano, Switzerland.