'Analysis and Design of Marine Structures' explores recent developments in methods and modelling procedures for structural assessment of marine structures:
- Methods and tools for establishing loads and load effects;
- Methods and tools for strength assessment;
- Materials and fabrication of structures;
- Methods and tools for structural design and optimisation;
- Structural reliability, safety and environment protection.
The book is a valuable reference source for academics, engineers and professionals involved in marine structures and design of ship and offshore structures.